Looking at buying your first home? Urbane are giving one lucky winner the boost of a lifetime - you can use the $20k with your house & land provider of choice!
1. Information on how to enter and details of the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the promotion detailed below is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and entrants warrant that they are not prohibited from accepting the prize.
2. The promotion is run by Urbane Homes Pty Ltd ACN 167 313 091 (Urbane Homes) of Level 15, 201 Charlotte Street, Brisbane, 4000.
3. Urbane Homes reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any time for any reason and disqualify entries for non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
Duration of Promotion
1. The promotion will commence at 6:00am (AEST) on 10/05/2018.
2. The promotion will close at 10:00am (AEST) on 15/06/2018.
Eligibility for Promotion
1. To be eligible to enter the promotion, entrants must satisfy all of the following eligibility criteria:
a. The entrant must be an Australian resident 18 years of age or older; and
b. The entrant must be eligible for the Queensland First Home Owner’s Grant at the date of entry into the promotion and at the date of the prize draw; and
c. The entrant must have obtained pre-approval from a financial institution for a home loan of at least $350,000.00AUD.
2. It is the responsibility of all persons who enter the promotion to ensure they are eligible for entry into the promotion and eligible under all applicable laws to accept the prize.
3. Officeholders, members and employees of Urbane Homes and their immediate family are disqualified from entering the promotion.
4. Entrants must only enter the promotion once.
How to Enter
1. To enter the promotion, entrants must follow the instructions set out on the following website: 20kboost.com.au
2. Urbane Homes may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify an entrant from the promotion if it considers that the entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria set out above.
Details of Prize
1. The winner will receive $20,000.00 cash (AUD) to be attributed towards the purchase of a house and land package in Queensland.
2. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the prize will be delivered to the winner as follows:
a. The winner must provide Urbane Homes with confirmation that it has obtained a contract for the purchase of a house and land package in Queensland, and that the contract is, or has become, wholly unconditional.
b. Urbane Homes will electronically transfer the prize to the winner’s nominated bank account within 2 business days of receiving the above confirmation.
3. The prize can only be used to purchase a house and land package in Queensland. The prize cannot be used to purchase an apartment, unit, townhouse or duplex.
4. If the winner does not obtain an unconditional contract for a house and land package in Queensland within 6 months of the prize draw, the winner forfeits the prize.
5. If the prize is forfeited Urbane Homes may, in its absolute discretion, conduct a redraw from the remaining entries in the draw.
6. All prize money is paid gross of any costs or taxes and it is the winner’s responsibility to pay any costs associated with receiving the prize money.
7. The prize is strictly non-transferable and non-negotiable.
1. The prize will be drawn by lucky draw at Urbane Homes, Level 15, 201 Charlotte Street, Brisbane, 4000 on 15/06/2018.
2. The winner will be notified by email or mail and may also be published on the Urbane Homes website.
Where Urbane Homes is unable to verify or contact a winner, under the laws of Queensland, Urbane Homes reserves the right to conduct a redraw from the remaining entries in the draw.
1. To the extent permitted by law, Urbane Homes is not responsible or liable for:
a. Inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
c. Electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
d. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission of Urbane Homes, or its servants or agents, in connection with the promotion; or
e. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this promotion
2. Urbane Homes is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings and independent legal and financial advice should be sought in this respect.
Accepting the prize
1. The prize winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes and agrees to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by Urbane Homes.
2. By entering this promotion entrants are agreeing to receive occasional marketing correspondence from Urbane Homes and its affiliated brands. Any correspondence received by the entrant will include a clear unsubscribe facility.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
Urbane Homes reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. Urbane Homes will ensure that any significant changes are notified to each entrant by an appropriate method before the time that such changes will take effect. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that you she/he agrees with any significant changes made to the Terms and Conditions.
Applicable Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Game of Chance
The promotion is a ‘game of chance’ and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
For enquiries, please contact urbane Homes by phone on 1300 359 837. All correspondence should be addressed to: PO Box 10164, Brisbane QLD 4000. For details, see our website: https://urbanehomes.com.au/.
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (or applying with someone who is).
You or your spouse must not have previously owned property in Australia.
You must be at least 18 years of age.
You must be buying or building a brand new home, valued under $750,000.
Thanks for your submission!
Unfortunately you are not eligible for the First Home Owners grant.
The $20,000 boost will be drawn on Friday the 15th of June.
Urbane Homes makes getting into your first home simpler.
Visit our website to view our range of fixed price, turnkey house & land packagesVIEW THE RANGE
Thanks for registering!
One our representatives will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your eligibility.
Urbane Homes makes getting into your first home simpler. Visit our website to view our range of fixed price, turnkey house & land packages.VIEW THE RANGE